Well hullo! My name is Tara!
I love stories, authentic relationships, and coffee or tea. Basically, anything deliciously steaming from a happy mug is lovely. I aspire to live my life with excellence, joy, and full of new opportunities.
As you look through my website and blog I hope you don’t just see a bunch meaningless images or blocks of text. But that the stories shared, whether they’re my own or someone else’s, would inspire and provoke you to contemplate life from a deeper or more joyful perspective.
Life, as I see it, isn’t so much about what you do or what you call yourself. But rather, life is more about a way of seeing the world around you and treasuring what it shows you. And that, my friend, is the purpose of my work.
Bits & Bobs:
- I am obsessed with olive green, mustard, and creamy colors
- I am an ESFJ, according to Meyer Briggs
- I try to never repeat an exact outfit twice.
- I love gifts & hand-written letters
- I travel to Kansas City often - it's where a certain guy named Stephen lives.
Things I love:
- Adventure - anything in life can be made into an adventure or celebration
- Traveling - anywhere, anytime
- Style - the world of fashion is a source of inspiration to me
- Tea, coffee, & journals - life just isn't the same without them
- People - everyone has a story and I'm contagiously curious