I'm pretty sure August was worth two months of things.
And places, people, & happenings.
Am I the only one who feels that way?
Also: I actually worked on a few 2016 goals like I told myself I would.
Can I get a highfive?! Boom.
- I'm finding it incredibly difficult to hide details about my dress to Stephen...ugh
- Blogged Brian & Nathalia's Boston wedding I second shot earlier this year
- FLEW TO SEATTLE
- Camped under the stars at Mt Baker National Park & second shot an engagement session
- Took a bus to PORTLAND to attend my dear Lo & Ben's wedding - as a guest!
I'll be sharing more about how wedding things are going next week - see my new blog series, Chronicles of the Young & In Love.
2016 Goals - An Honest Look:
- Started a workout regimen. And even though I haven't been able to do Yoga everyday, I can already tell a difference = motivation to keep going!
- Drank way more water this month
- Traveled to new places
- Worked on streamlining client emails & processes
- Implemented a faster turn-around-time than ever before (I'll have to keep working on this each session!)
- Read a book & started others
How did your August turn out? I'm ready for fall now...