Did you know it's less than 60 days until January 1st?! Raise your hand if you just had a heart attack with me and are in disbelief of how yet another month has come and gone! That being said, October was such a fun month - full of travel, reuniting with friends, and getting my evenings back with "normal" life activities. I'm still catching up on some summer projects and brainstorming inspirational ones I want to work on this fall/winter! For now, here's a look at how October turned out on the Instagram...
- Burned my new "mulled cider" candle in an effort to find balance after traveling
- Weekend Wear featured my dear friend Lauren & the joys of big fuzzy sweaters (dear Santa...)
- Enjoyed the Seattle cityscape vibes
- A barista at Union Market (in Washington D.C.) gave me a FREE mocha latte
- LEAVES BEGAN FALLING
- Went shopping with a friend for her bridal makeup & did a practice look while listening to sappy love songs
- Eliza turned 19!!
- Featured a styled shoot on the blog hosted by Oak Hill Events (if you didn't see it, stop! and view it here!)
- Shared more sneak peeks from Casey & Dana's engagement session in the PNW!
- First ever KATE SPADE purchase happened
- Attended a wedding AS A GUEST. In Alabama. And, I had a hot date if I do say so myself - Win/win/win!
- Oh you know, just an extra bouquet bunch of goodness from a styled shoot (more coming soon!)
- Weekend Wear hit University of Richmond & Old Town Alexandria, DC
- ^Sweater weather! Eep!
- Stephen's bus to DC never came - so we drove there at 3am the same day as the Alabama road trip. Pit stop: Panera! #Over17hoursinthecar
- Stopped in Columbia, SC, after the wedding for lunch with dear friends!
- My parents came for a visit!!! (first time flying together since 1989!)
October sure was a whirlwind, but a great month altogether! I have another wedding (I'm in this one too!) this weekend. Let the partying continue and the check marks on the to-do's keep coming. Here's to a fantastic November filled with more laughter and the holiday festivities (including Christmas music)! Follow along for full stories and live updates on the Insta: @PattengalePhoto!